Up to 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor Warranty
Product Warranty from Manufacturer
- Our products are covered by manufacturer warranty against defects in material and workmanship of the Product arising or occurring as a result of your normal and ordinary use of the Product.
- All warranty claims received by us are forwarded to the warranty center of the respective brand in each Country or region of purchase.
- Warranty Period varies from each brand but generally it is 1 year limited warranty unless otherwise stated on the product page.
- Battery and some Electrical components are only covered for 6 months.
- Cosmetic issues and consumable parts such as tires, tubes, brake pads etc are excluded from the warranty. If your items is defective upon arrival or have issues prior to first use of the product, please refer to Return / Exchange Policy.
FREE Warranty & Shipping
- Volted will cover Reasonable Return Shipping to Repair Center in Canada and USA and Back Shipping to you for first 3 months on all approved warranty claims.
- If claim is made after first 3 months, Volted will always stand by you. You can choose one of the 2 options below to get your product back to working
- You must be able to show proof or purchase from Volted.
- Your request for service must be received by Volted within the Limited Warranty Period for the respective product. You Warranty Period starts from the date of purchase or delivery of the product in case of preorder.
- You item does not exceed excessive mileage or lifecycle of the product, battery and components. Your item must be used for personal purposes and not for rental.
ExclusionsAll claims are reviewed for any defects outside or normal use such as water, liquid, accidental or intentional damage. Any proof of such conditions may void your warranty claim and future warranty of the product based on the guidelines of warranty by each manufacturer.
- Damage or Defects caused by use contrary to the owner’s manual and other documentation or any extreme sport or exhibition use.
- Damage or Defects caused by accident, collision, riding over obstacles, racing, fire, water submersion, high pressure water spray, freezing, earthquake, dropping, severe oxidation, or chemical solvent corrosion.
- Damage or Defects caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment to the warranty-service center.
- Damage or Defects is cosmetic, including, scratches, dents and the removal of protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless such damage occurred due to a defect in materials; or from ordinary wear and tear.
Liability Limitation and Disclaimer
- Volted does not assume any risk, nor authorizes anyone to assume on its behalf, any other obligation or liability in connection with a product, its component parts, accessories, service repair, or this limited warranty.
- Volted is not responsible for any loss of use of a product, its component parts, accessories, or for any inconvenience or other loss or damage which might be caused from any defect in a product, its component parts, accessories, service repair, or for any other incidental or consequential damages the purchaser may have as a result of any defect in a product, its component parts, accessories, or service repair.
By completing purchases through our website www.volted.shop customer agrees to the above Terms and Conditions of Warranty, Liability and all other policies.
All above terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Updated: Nov 2021