Blade 10S Front Drive Electric Scooter with 60V 20A Battery and 1200W Motor
The Blade 10S Electric Scooter is the single motor version of the Blade 10X and we think it is incredibly practical. With spring suspension and and extra 200 watts of power the 60 volt battery gives it tons of grunt. At just 28kg and with a solid carry handle built in it is reasonably portable for this amount of power.
The 1200w motor and 30 amp controller give this e-scooter a really nice acceleration curve; punchy as you could ever want but not mental enough to throw you off. It flies up hills and the top speed of 57km/h is way more than most of us will ever want to travel.
The newest iteration of the Blade 10 electric scooter now has a 60v 20amp battery which does not disappoint. It has fantastic acceleration and should easily return a 50km range, even ridden reasonably fast, though the weight of the rider does affect this.
- Max Speed: Up to 57km/h (35.4 mph)
- Range: up to 70 km in eco mode (43.5 miles)
- Motor: 1200W
- Battery: 60v 20 amp/h
- Tire size(inch): 10 X 3.0 wide pneumatic tubeless tire
- Max Load: About 120KG
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc
- Size (mm): L1260/H1280/W605
- Folded size (mm): L1260/H480/W260
- Handle Height Adjustable: 110cm - 140cm
- Weight: 28 kg (61.7 lbs)
- Speed Gears: 3 speed gears
- LED Lights: front/rear/brake /Sign LED light