Dualtron Spider Limited Electric Scooter with Dual Wheel Drive
Featuring all the great technology that is in the larger Dualtron Scooters, the Dualtron Spider electric scooter has a max of 3,000-watt BLDC magnesium alloy motors (Nominal Wattage 650W x 2) and carbon fiber handlebars to shave off the added weight. 46 pounds (21 Kgs), 52 miles (83 kms) range, and a max capable speed of 37 miles/h (60 Km/h). The Dualtron Spider Limited is with a 40% larger capacity battery (24.5Ah vs 17.5Ah) and wider tires (2.25" vs 2").
World-class Motor - Coming in at under 45lbs, the Dualtron Spider is a breakthrough in electric scooter technology. Dual BLDC Magnesium motors keep the weight of this scooter light. With 3,000 watts of max power, struggling to get up hills on a lightweight scooter is a thing of the past.
Rear Suspension - Dialing in the suspension setup on your Dualtron Spider is easy with the optional replaceable rear suspension cartridges. The Spider comes stock with medium cartridges, so there are two softer and two firmer cartridges to choose from.
LED Lighting - In addition to standard dual LED headlights and taillights / brake lights, the Dualtron Spider has LED mood lighting built in to the shaft of the scooter. Mood lights are controlled with an included remote control.
EYE LCD - The EYE multifunction smart LCD instrument panel shows you everything you want to know about your scooter. The display is compatible with an optional fingerprint sensor so only you can unlock your ride.
- Motor: MAX 3,000 watt BLDC dual hub motor, Nominal 650W x 2
- Battery: 60 volt - 24.5 Ah - 1,470Wh - LG MJ1 cells (Lithium Ion)
- Charge time: ~9-10 hrs with 1.75A standard charger, ~5-6 hrs with 2 standard 1.75A chargers, ~3-4 hrs with the quick 6.5A charger
- Max mileage: ~52 miles (83 Kms) *mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions
- Max Speed: ~37 mph (60 Km/h) *limited in the USA / Canada to 15 mph (24Km/h) via speed limiting wire to comply with DOT regulations and insurance requirements. Tampering with the speed limiting wire is discouraged and may be unlawful.
- Climbing Grade: 47% or 25 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and rear mechanical disk brakes with ABS standard
- Max Load: 220 lbs (100 kgs)
- Scooter Weight: ~44 lbs (20 kgs)
- Tires: 10" x 2.5" Pneumatic Tube tire (Proper air pressure 45~50psi)
- Unfolding size: 1130 x 605 x 1180mm Length x Width x Height
- Folding size: 1137 x 243 x 526mm Length x Width x Height
- Instrument Panel: EYE Throttle (Bettery level, TRIP, ODO, drive Time, Speed display and mode change.)
- Cruise / Electric brake / Auto save function (3minutes)
- Suspension: Front Rubber Suspension, Rear 5 kinds of rubber Cartridge replacement design
- LED Lights: Dual LED headlight & taillight, brake light is built in
- Product Material: Magnesium Motors, Carbon Handlebars, Frame is aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers