Dualtron Spider 2 Electric Scooter with Dual Wheel Drive
New vision, new motor and new battery life. The Dualtron Spider 2 electric scooter has significant upgrades on its predecessor while retaining the title of Dualltron's lightest 10-inch electric scooter!
Dualtron has created this machine in an effort to push the world on a more sustainable path, while inspiring and sharing the joy of electric scooters! The Dualtron Spider 2 comes with dual wheel drive, a 3984W max motor and 60V 30Ah Li-Ion battery.
- Motor: MAX 3984 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60V / 30Ah - 1,800Wh - LG MJ1 cells (Lithium Ion)
- Charge time: ~9-10 hrs with 1.75A standard charger, ~5-6 hrs with 2 standard 1.75A chargers, ~3-4 hrs with the quick 6.5A charger
- Max mileage: ~75 miles (120 kms) *mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions
- Max Speed: ~43 mph (70 km/h) *limited in the USA / Canada to 15 mph (24Km/h) via speed limiting wire to comply with DOT regulations and insurance requirements. Tampering with the speed limiting wire is discouraged and may be unlawful.
- Braking System: Front and rear mechanical disk brakes with ABS standard
- Max Load: 220 lbs (100 kgs)
- Scooter Weight: ~57 lbs (26 kgs)
- Tires: 10" x 2.5" Pneumatic Tube tire (Proper air pressure 45~50psi)
- Unfolding size: 1140 x 605 x 1240mm Length x Width x Height
- Folding size: 1140 x 605 x 50mm Length x Width x Height
- Instrument Panel: EYE Throttle (Bettery level, TRIP, ODO, drive Time, Speed display and mode change.)
- Cruise / Electric brake / Auto save function (3minutes)
- Suspension: Front Rubber Suspension, Rear 5 kinds of rubber Cartridge replacement design
- LED Lights: Dual LED headlight & taillight, brake light is built in