Dualtron Storm Limited Electric Scooter with Dual Wheel Drive
Superior Power - The new Dualtron Storm Limited Electric Scooter is a powerhouse, placing it as the most powerful electric scooter on the market. The motors have a peak power of 11500W for a max speed of approximatively 115 km/h with unbeleivable accelerations.
Supercharged Battery - The Dualtron Storm Limited comes with 84V / 45Ah power battery. This long range e-scooter can travel up to 200 km.
Safety First Design - The new Dualtron Storm Limited is equiped with a steering damper. This added part protects the rider from rollover accidents at high speeds. The innovative electric scooter is also equipped with it's own anti-theft system, a fingerprint scanner.
- Motor: MAX 11500W dual hub motor
- Battery: 84V / 45Ah - 3780Wh - LG 3500 cells (Lithium Ion) (Removable battery Design)
- Charge time: ~21 hours with standard 1.75A charger, ~10 hours with 2 standard 1.75A chargers, ~4.8 hours with the quick 6.5A charger, ~4.5 hrs when combined 1 quick + 1 standard charger
- Max mileage: ~124 miles (200 kms) *mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions
- Max Speed: ~75 mph (120 KM/H) *limited in the USA / Canada to 15 mph (24KM/H) via speed limiting wire to comply with DOT regulations and insurance requirements. Tampering with the speed limiting wire is discouraged and may be unlawful.
- Climbing Grade: 23 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Nutt Hydraulic Brake with ABS standard (160mm disks)
- Max Load: 265 lbs (120 Kgs)
- Scooter Weight: 111 lbs (50 Kgs)
- Tire: 12 inch, RSC, wide tubeless tire (Proper air pressure 45~50psi)
- Unfolded size: 121 x 130 x 60 cm
- Folded size: 121 x 60.5 x 31.8 cm
- Instrument panel: Multifunction smart LCD instrument panel (Bettery level, TRIP, ODO, Time, Speed display and mode change.)
- Cruise / Electric brake / Auto save function(3minutes)
- Suspension: Front and Rear, 5 kinds of Cartridge Replaceable
- LED Lights: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and Taillight, Brake Light, Turn Signals
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers.