The Storm up frame and handle are made with strong aviation level aluminum forging alloy, ref: 6082-T6.
The rubber suspensions of the Storm adjustable with 45 possible configurations
Rear red lights and warning are in a higher position for better visibility.
Accessing and replacing the Dualtron Storm's 11″ tubeless tires is simplified for an easy maintenance process.
- Charge time: ~23 hours with standard 1.5A charger, ~11 hours with 2 standard 1. 5A chargers, ~5 hours with the quick 6.5A charger (one-unit 5A fast charger and one unit 1.5A charger)
- Climbing Grade: ~35 degrees (70%) depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Fully Hydraulic brakes +160mm disks
- Tire: 11 inch ultra wide tubeless tire (Proper air pressure 50psi)
- Unfolding size: 1210(L) x 600(W) x 1300(H)mm
- Folding size: 1210(L) x 318(W) x 605(H)mm
- Instrument panel: Eye Throttle is applied as the default option (Battery level, TRIP, ODO, Time, Speed, Display and Mode change.
- Suspension: 45-step adjustable new rubber suspension, 9 step variable suspension system, +5 kinds of rubber cartridge replaceable design
- Controller: 40A x 2 Power Controller
- Horn: Hidden Horn Built-in
- LED Lights: Arms and handlebar sides LED lights, Dual LED headlight and taillight, Brake light, turning light
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, Ultra-light carbon fiber, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers