Unagi E500 (The Model One) Electric Scooter with Dual Motor
The Incredible Handlebar - The magnesium alloy handlebar is a feat of structural engineering that required more than thirty prototypes to perfect. Integrated in the top bar are the intuitive controls of the dashboard, throttle, brake, horn, and LED headlight. No visible wires. No bulky console. Just a sleek, integrated command center that connects the rider to the ride. Why Magnesium? It's 33% lighter than aluminum, which partially explains why the Unagi is the most portable scooter on the market
Speed Control - Select your speed, beginner, intermediate, or advanced. The Unagi E500 E-scooters processor governs the top speed and acceleration and will remember your speed preferences so you don't have to.
"One Click" Folding - Press one button and the Unagi patented stainless steel hinge system folds and locks in one smooth, satisfying click. This engineering breakthrough makes it dramatically easier to fold and carry than every other scooter on the market. We know because we tested them.
Uber-Kicking Kickstand - Our kickstand is a perfect example of our ruthless obsession with detail. Unlike all other scooters on the market whose generic kickstands come from a third-party vendor, the Unagi's kickstand is designed from the ground up to seamlessly integrate with the deck. As a result, the stand is sturdy and simple and practically invisible when you're riding.
Brilliant Motor - You have two choices: The E250 contains a robust 250 watt motor driving the front wheel, and is ideal for riders whose typical ride is flat urban terrain. The E500 has a dedicated 250 watt motor in each wheel, supplying 500 watts and 32 newton meters of torque so you can easily tackle hills with up to 15 degree inclines. Our motors are completely custom-built utilizing rare-earth neodymium magnets and a monitoring system to prevent overheating. It's been painstakingly optimized for performance, efficiency, responsiveness and longevity.
- Range*: ~15.5 miles (~25Km)
- Speed Riding modes*: ~ Eco 9-11mph (~17km/h), Std 11-13mph (~20km/h), Pro 15-17mph (~27km/h)
- Scooter Weight: 26.5lb (12 kgs)
- Maximum Rider Height: 6.5 ft
- Maximium Rider Weight: 275lb (124 Kgs)
- Water resistent: IP54
- Material: Aluminum + Carbon Fiber
- Motor Power: Dual Motor, 250Wx2 motors
- Instant maximum power: 1000W
- Maximum torque: 32N.m
- Motor control mode: Sinusoidal Pulse Width Modulation (SPWM)
- Brakes & Tires:
- Braking distance: Dry Road about 13 ft
- Braking method: Electronic brake E-ABS
- Tire material: Maintenance-free rubber tire (Honey Comb Style Solid Rubber)
- Tire size: 7.5 in
- Motor size: 5.0 in
- Incline rate: 15 degrees
- Suggested use: Cement, tarmac, no more than 0.78 in stairs, no more than 0.78 in bumps
- Chassis height: 3.27 in
- Headlights: 1.8W high brightness LED headlights
- Taillights: LED
- Battery & Charger:
- Battery: 33.6V / 9000mah lithium ion (9.0Ah)
- Charger power: 67.2W
- Charger input voltage: 100-240V ~ 50 / 60HZ
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Intelligent battery management system: Temperature abnormality / short circuit / under voltage automatic sleep / over current /over charge / over discharge protection
- Scooter (before folding): 37.80 in (L) x 16.54 in (W) x 43.31 in (H)
- Scooter (after folding): 37.80 in (L) x 16.54 in (W) x 14.96 in (H)
- Package: 17.72 in * 7.48 in * 42.52 in
** Max Speed and Range may vary significantly due to external factors such as rider weight, terrain, temperature, riding style, wind direction, tire pressure, slope / slope etc.