Veteran Sherman Max 20" 2800W Motor Electric Unicycle
- 3,600Wh battery pack (a 400Wh upgrade over previous version)
- 2,800W motor with 20% more torque than original
- Low RPM over-current protection
- Thicker 10AWG motor phase wires
- New pedal bracket design
Speed*: up to 72 km/h (45 mph), Top free spin speed 100km/h, Safe riding speed 25km/h
- Range*: 231.7 kms (144 mi)
- Motor power 2800W
- Battery: 100.8V / 3600WH (Panasonic NCR18650GA)
- Tire size: 20 inch off road tire.
- Max gradibility: 35°
- Operating temperature: -10-80?
- Max load: 149.6 kg (330 lbs)
- Charger: 100.8V / 5A (only CE standard)
- Charging time: 8h
- Color: Black
- Weight: 86 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 500mm x 195mm x 592mm
- Net weight / Gross Weight: 35 kg (77 lbs) / 40 kg (88 lbs)
- Pedal dimension: 250mm x 130mm
- Pedal altitude (from ground): 170mm
- Mainboard: Customized connectors to fix wires firmly; 12 pcs Mosfets make it more durable.
- Cooling: fan Dual cooling fans, set up at 45?.
- Trolley handle: Central mounted build in.
- LCD integrated panel: Display speed, battery voltage, mileage, mode switching, calibration,
- battery status etc.
- Metal bars: Anti scratch of shells.
- Charge port: Dual charge ports,support 10A max.
- Headlight: 1500 lm modularization light.
- Taillight: Turning, braking warning lights.
- Incline protection: Stop rolling once wheel body inclining 45°
- Speed limit: Can be set through LCD panel.
- Low battery protection: Alarm at 78V, tilt back at 75.6V
- Battery protection: Overcharged, over-discharged, Charging port out put short circuit protection
- Mainboard over heat protection: 85°.
- Calibration: Set through LCD panel.
- Package Size: 570mm x 280mm x 700mm
* Max Speed and Range may vary: During actual riding conditions Max Speed, Range, and Hill Climbing Capability (Gradeability) may vary significantly due to external factors such as rider weight, terrain, temperature, riding style, wind direction, tire pressure, slope etc. Above ratings are based on a 170 lb Rider @ 20 MPH